To create several new campaigns, use the bulk replicate feature on the platform admin. Please follow these steps to bulk replicate:
- Login to admin.rallybound.com and click on the campaign you want to use for replication.
- Click Bulk Replicate from the list of Campaign Controls
- Download the template from the pop-up.
- Fill out the details in the template for all new campaigns you will be creating. The fields include:
- Name (required)
- Alternate Name (optional)
- Sub Domain/Path(use only 'campaignname' instead of whole path)
- Goal Amount (required)
- Date (required) - needs to be in "mm/dd/yyyy" format
- Location (required), any format recognized by Google Maps will work but "City, State" is best practice
- Default State (optional)
- Upload the completed template file back on the pop-up form.
- Select all the settings you want to copy over.
- Select if you want to automatically publish the new sites or keep them delisted.
- Hit Upload to complete the bulk replicate.
The feature will take a few moments to complete if creating large number of campaigns. Once done, the campaigns will show up on your list of campaigns.