The site logo can be set on the site itself or on our end. If the site logo is an editable area, it can be updated by following these steps below:
- Go to your site page.
- Click Enable Editing button to see the editable areas.
- Click on the site logo to display the WYSIWYG editor.
- Click on the Upload Image option in the editor.
- Choose an image from the media library or upload a new image.
- Click Save Changes button if you are content with the changes.
If the logo is not editable on the site, please contact email@example.com with the new logo to update.