Rallybound allows organizations to manage different security roles across an organization, groups, and campaigns.
To add an administrator security role in the Administrator interface, please follow these steps:
- Log into your admin account at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the Administrators panel in the header
- Navigate to Security Roles tab, click the + Add Security Role button at the bottom of the page.
- Add the role name
- Next, click the drop-down next to Permissions. Here you can select if the role has View/Edit/Delete permission type on all available permissions. To provide differing permissions, select Various in this dropdown and proceed to next step.
- Expand Permissions tree which displays all available permission categories.
- For each permission category, select the permission type (Can View, Can Edit, Can Delete). If you don't want to provide any permissions for a certain category/categories, leave it as None.
- Once done, click Save button in the top right of the new permission window.
The permission role will be created and available to assign to administrators. To create additional roles, follow the same process above.
To edit these roles after creation, please click here for instructions.