Rallybound's trigger system allows administrators to create complex criteria based on which to send automated emails and award fundraiser badges. When used well, this allows for advanced levels of gamification among fundraisers and teams, as well as strong fundraising motivation with email drip campaigns. All this is based on Rallybound's trigger system, which includes a number of initiators and conditions, as outlined below.
Initiators are events that trigger an action, for example a donation (initiator) can trigger an automated email being sent (action). Below are all of the initiators in Rallyound's trigger system.
- A user creates an account
- A user registers to attend
- A user registers to fundraise
- A fundraiser receives a donation
- A fundraiser modifies their page
- A fundraiser updates their goal
- A fundraiser creates a custom url
- A fundraiser views HQ tour
- A fundraiser adds a contact to their contact book
- A fundraiser adds a livestream to their page
- A fundraiser logs an endurance activity
- A fundraiser donates
- A fundraiser performs any of the below share actions
- A fundraiser shares to any network
- A fundraiser sends an email
Another type of Initiator, triggers may be set to fire based on time:
- A specific date
- Time to campaign end
- Time since campaign start
- Time since first [Registration], [Fundraiser Action], or [Share Action]
- Time to fundraising page end date
- Time to Champion campaign end date
- Time to Event Listing date
Any of the above Initiators, positive or negative, in any combination, may be used to limit the trigger. Triggers may also be limited by the Fundraising Goals listed below in more-than, less-than, equal-to, or in-range-of combinations. For example, "fundraised between $50 and $100" is a valid condition.
- The fundraiser raises a specified money amount
- The fundraiser raises a specified percent of their goal
- The fundraiser raises from a specified number of donors
- The fundraiser receives a specified number of donations
- This condition can be further limited by donation amount, to initiate a trigger once the fundraiser receives a certain number of donations which are all more than, less than, or equal to a certain donation amount.
- The fundraiser completes a specified amount of a given Challenge's endurance unit
- The fundraiser completes a specified percent of their endurance goal
- The fundraiser logs a specified number of endurance activities
- This condition can be further limited by unit amount, to initiate a trigger once the fundraiser logs a certain number of activities which are all more than, less than, or equal to a certain unit amount.
Actions are the result of a trigger. Currently available actions include: