- Our PayPal integration is now able to process transactions in international currencies that are made available on the donation page through the payment processor.
- Updated the field label "In honor of" to "Donation Message" in various places in the Admin Panel.
- The Status and Recurring columns in the Admin Panel > Recurring Donations grid are now filterable by the appropriate values.
- Fixed the profile image zoom tool when uploading from the Fundraiser Task List.
- Fixed an issue with transacting roles whose cost ended in $.99 in some scenarios.
- The registration email that is sent to administrators now lists roles with their full names as opposed to their api names.
- Roles in the registrations bulk editor are no longer required to be marked as "True" in order to allow changes to role fields.
- The Role Registration welcome (or Role Selector) screen is now skipped if the Fundraiser or Attendee role are expired or unavailable.
- Registration records have been removed from Transactions > Donations grid on Role Registration campaigns.
- Administrators are now prevented from clicking the merge button more than once for a single merge action.
- Error messages associated with missing recommitment tokens now display correctly to administrators.
- New administrators will be prompted to add their name and profile image when they create their account.