- Administrators can now add their name and profile image when they create their account.
- A new icon for "Personal Campaigns" has been added to the Org Admin.
- When a user attempts to sign on with social, the site is disabled until the sign-on action is resolved.
- Fixed an issue that was causing post-donation social sign on to not work correctly on standalone pages.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from adding content to FAQ entries immediately after deleting a different entry.
- Accounts with multiple users will be assigned a primary user that is most associated with the email address on the account.
- Administrators will be able to manage their campaign URLs, including add (multiple), delete, and change primary.