- The standard member-list page now includes a sort-by last name option.
- Share with Twitter posts will now pull metadata like title and description from the campaign's social share values.
- Quick Role Registration now supports join-team links.
- Resending emails now resends to the user's most recently updated email address.
- Fixed field alignment in the dashboard RSVP popup (applies to non-Role Registration campaigns only).
- Fixed an issue in which report columns would be out of order when viewing a saved report on a campaign on which it was not created.
- Fixed registration duplicates in certain scenarios (applies to Role Registration only).
- Short month names no longer default to French in Registration and Ticket Builders (and when using moment.js).
- Cardholder name is now reflected in transaction records in NeonPay.
- Corrected an issue with the processing fees amount in the Credit Card Payments report for legacy recurring donations.
- One-click donations! Donors will be able to save payment methods to be re-used for one-click donating on the donation page and donation lightbox.
- Accounts with multiple users will be assigned a primary user that is most associated with the email address on the account.