- Fraud prevention updates:
- Our secure reCAPTCHA v2 integration has been added to the registration (for role registration), login, and donation lightbox forms.
- We've implemented reCAPTCHA v3 on all our donation and registration forms. reCAPTCHA v3 employs user scores and security contingencies for more intelligent fraud prevention. Click here to learn more.
- The reCAPTCHA logo has been added to all Rallybound sites.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to security best practices we are implementing the strict transport security HTTP header on all websites. This change ensures all communications to Rallybound servers occur over secure channels. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Strict-Transport-Security for more details.
- Various fundraiser- and team-list pages have been updated to paginate their results for improved load times.
- When the User to User Invite auto responder is disabled in the Admin Panel, the team builder in the Fundraiser Dashboard no longer gives the fundraiser the option to invite users to their team.
- Verify Email auto responders can no longer be disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused tribute field values to not appear in the Admin Panel in certain circumstances.
- Donors will be able to edit and/or modify their recurring donation plans.