New and Exciting
Administrators can now create custom emails to be sent based on endurance progress, when the participant has—
- reached a specified percent of their endurance goal (e.g., 100%)
- completed a specified number of endurance units (e.g., 15 miles)
- logged a specified number of activities (e.g., 5)
If a challenge is configured on the campaign, an email can be created in the Email > Automated Emails tab, by clicking "Add Custom Email". Click here to learn more.
The progress bar on Template 3 has been updated to support endurance challenges (and it also looks a bit cooler!).
Scheduled reports can be configured to not be sent if they don't contain data.
- Salesforce connections can now be refreshed by clicking "Reconnect" on the connection record in the Admin, under Organization > Integrations.
- Champion campaign end date can now be cleared by the champion fundraiser who created the campaign.
Fixed a bug that caused Donation IDs to not display properly in the Salesforce logs grid.
- Fixed a design bug when mixing the beta "Flat" donation design and the Show Your Match feature.
- Updated "1.0m" to "1m" to represent 1,000,000 in various places in the system.
- Credit card type will be displayed in the credit card number field as the user types their credit card number.
Donors will be able to download CSV reports of their transactions from the donor portal.