New and Exciting!
Endurance columns have been added to user and team reports for campaigns with an active Endurance Challenge.
- Affected reports are:
- Fundraisers with Donation and Contact Summary
- Registrants with Reg Fields, Donation and Contacts Summary
- Teams with Summary
- New columns include:
- Endurance goal amount
- Total progress amount
- Total distance
- Total duration
- Activity count
Labels, Multi-Language and New Tab Options in Site Builder
Site Builder updates:
- Administrators can now add labels to navigation items in Site Builder.
- Navigation and button items can now be configured to open in a new window.
- Navigation and button item labels can be added in multiple languages.
Activating these options requires a template update — please contact us to enable.
- The donate button on the donation lightbox now displays a loading animation when clicked.
Significantly improved performance of various common sprocket API endpoints.
The tribute notification message has been wrapped in a Liquid "if statement" in the Donation Tribute Notification autoresponder, so that the message intro text only appears when the donor entered a message.
The Connected Social Accounts column was removed from reports.
Required custom fields in the tribute section of the donation form are now validated correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Send Email" button in the Fundraiser Dashboard > Reports tab not to work for Team Captains, when viewed on mobile.
- The "Load more" link on campaign list pages no longer shows once all results are loaded.
- We removed associated endurance data from deleted registrants in various places in the system.
- Fixed an issue that caused the donation page to not recognize a configured processor in a certain scenario.
Team Captains will be able to update their team name and/or team fundraising goal in the My Team tab in their Dashboard.