New and Exciting!
Administrators can now schedule reports to be sent as a CSV file to a specified email (or preconfigured Dropbox account) on a recurring basis. All administrators can take advantage of this feature effective immediately on select reports. The feature can be accessed within supported reports (or a saved version of a supported report) by clicking "Schedule Report" in the report button menu. Supported reports include the "Donations" and "Registrants with Reg Fields, Donation and Contacts Summary" reports. Click here to read more about this new feature.
Administrators can now add descriptions to field options in the Role Registration Builder. Add a description by clicking the ellipses icon on dropdown and multiselect field options.
- The "Pay to" text in the Apple Pay modal now displays the organization name and is customizable.
- Administrators can now add images in Admin dictionary terms.
When a donor enters their name and/or email address and donates via a third party service like PayPal or Apple Pay, we now store the entered information instead of that provided by the third party.
- Fundraisers uploaded without a first or last name will now sync correctly to NeonCRM as companies.
- Syncing of donation recipient can now be disabled in the NeonCRM integration if that is not available in the corresponding NeonCRM instance. This can improve sync times.
Fixed an issue that prevented syncing of Strava activities that have segments.
- Updated the multi-language switch font on certain templates.