New and Exciting!
New Share Lightbox
We overhauled the share functionality available in the Fundraiser Dashboard. This update is immediately available for all fundraisers.
- The dashboard Share tab has been removed.
- A share button has been added next to the Donate button for logged-in users on their fundraising page/dashboard, and another share button has been added below the dashboard donations chart.
- Both buttons trigger a newly designed, responsive share lightbox.
- Added the page link with "Copy link" functionality.
- A new generic "Share" button appears in the share lightbox when viewed on mobile, and triggers the native OS share module.
- The QR code has been incorporated into a tab within the share lightbox, along with an additional "Share" button (on mobile) that triggers the native OS share module.
- The "tab=share" URL parameter now opens the share lightbox.
Various Admin account-related pages have been redesigned to conform to our new Neon brand, including the create account and reset password page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from signing up to Neon Pay through the Admin.
- Fixed warnings when loading pages with the social shares widget if using a browser with privacy protections (e.g. Microsoft Edge on Windows).
The add livestream flow now correctly recognizes more invalid URL formats for Facebook Live videos.
User suffixes now properly limit to 20 characters in the Admin edit-contact form.
- Updates to the Fundraiser Dashboard QR code:
- Increased size of QR code image.
- Fixed an issue that prevented downloading of the QR code on Android and IE10+.
Required tribute fields will no longer return a "field is required" error when the field is not visible on the form (for example, if it's in a collapsed section). Additionally, required fields will be validated without any user interaction if they are visible.
- The "Schedule report" feature will be available on more reports, including Counts and Totals reports.
- A "PDF Receipt ID" column will be added to Donations reports.