New and Exciting!
More Scheduled Reports
Many more reports now support the "Schedule Reports" feature. The (non-exhaustive) list of newly supported reports includes:
- Counts and Totals
- Donation Amounts
- Donors including registration fees
- Donors (verified donations)
- Endurance Activities
- Form Submissions
- Fundraisers with Donation and Contacts Summary
- Fundraisers and Teams
- Purchased Tickets
- Recurring Donations
- Salesforce Sync Donations
- Teams with Summary
- User Accounts
A "PDF Receipt ID" column has been added to Donations reports.
- We've introduced a new homepage widget and accompanying static page that promote fundraisers with an active livestream. Please contact us to enable these elements.
Updated Neon Pay branding that appears in the Admin to reflect the new Neon Pay brand.
Updated Neon CRM branding in the integrations tab to reflect the new Neon CRM brand.
- Required tribute fields no longer return a "field is required" error when the field is not visible on the form (for example, if it's in a collapsed section). Additionally, required fields are now validated without any user interaction if they are visible.
- We have fixed the Sprocket login flow and refreshed its design. Note: When refreshing an invalid refresh token our response is now a 403 response code with a key of "errorMessage" in the body (changed from a 400 response code with a key of "error" in the body). We recommend updating error handling and deserialization logic accordingly.
- Campaign settings and terms now correctly copy from templates to newly created Champion Campaigns.
Fixed some uncommon issues when creating new administrator accounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong default text to appear in some editable areas on some multi-language sites.
- For campaigns with an active Endurance Challenge, the /static/fundraiser-list page will begin to display endurance progress along with an accompanying sort filter.