We've added a new "Video Gallery" widget that displays a carousel of videos from the site's video gallery. Contact us to enable this widget on your campaign site.
- It is now possible to add custom tabs to the livestream sidebar. Contact us to add a custom tab.
- Team information has been added to the Role Registration Confirmation email sent to administrators.
- It is now possible to differentiate the tribute notification recipient email term from a campaign's global email term. Contact us if you'd like to make a customization like this.
In Dynamic Leaderboards, if multiple fundraisers are tied, the tiebreaker now goes to the fundraiser who reached the value first.
The "Not [user]?" link that appears on the donation page for logged in users now reloads the donation page.
- National team social shares have been removed from the list of Social Shares in the Admin when national teams is not enabled for the organization.
We updated the error message when there is too much data in the User Activity Across Campaigns report, for clarity.
- The currency symbol in the self-donate lightbox now reflects the campaign's default currency.
The homepage Facebook and Twitter share buttons default will be reverted to read "Share on Facebook/Twitter".