Updated our Dropbox integration to use refresh tokens.
- Fixed an issue with loading the personal page defaults for clients using our legacy fundraising page media module.
- Fixed an issue caused by endurance goals with a value of 0.
Fixed an issue that caused date fields in Role Registration to not display their value when viewed in the Fundraising Dashboard > My Info tab.
- Fixed an issue that affected the campaign image size displayed in the Admin campaign list on campaigns with long names.
- Fixed an issue that affected the fundraising page width while editing via the rich text editor in some scenarios.
- Donation and Transaction reports that display information across the entire organization have been added to the Reports section.
- Forms on standalone pages without active widgets are now centered horizontally on the page.
- Fixed the way contact book editing is displayed.
Fixed the currency symbol background color in the livestream donation flow.
- Rich text editor can now be used by team captains on their team pages. To enable rich text editor for your campaign, please contact us.
- Added multi-language support for some terms in the Fundraiser Dashboard.
The prepended year can now be removed from campaign names in the choose Champion template popup.
- Fixed an issue that prevented modifications to the team page text message.
Fixed non-U.S. currency symbols in Profile > Recurring Donations records.