With donation tracking, administrators Administrators can view and edit detailed information related to every donation a campaign received, as well as sort and export data based on these filters. This information Information includes:
- Donation date
- Recipient (whose goal or team goal the donation was for) and message
- Payment method (credit card, paypal, cash, check, etc.)
- And more
There are many ways to find a donation in the Admin. Below we've outlined a few ways, but first, you will need to log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com.
- Method one: Activity Stream. If the donation was submitted fairly recently, it can make sense to locate it through the Activity Stream:
- Click the "Activity Stream" tab
- If necessary, filter out non-transaction updates in the left sidebar
- Locate the donation in question, click the donation amount (and then click "View donation record" in the ensuing popup, if applicable)
- You will be redirected to the donation record
- Method two: Donations grid
- Navigate to the campaign on which the donation was submitted
- Click the "Transactions" tab
- Click "Donations" in the left sidebar
- The donations list is sorted by latest first. If necessary, filter the list by your desired criteria by clicking the little arrow next to any column title.
- Locate your donation record, double click.
- Method three: Search
- Click the global search field in the top bar of the Admin
- Enter a search term related to the donation
- — it can be the donation amount or the donor name, and click enter
- Locate and click the desired record
- If you navigated to the donor record, a list of that donor's donations is provided there