- Non-fundraisers may not create a team, though they may join one. Administrators may still add non-fundraisers as team captains in the admin panel.Admin.
- Registration fees for non-fundraisers are attributed to the campaign's goal. This is true even if the non-fundraiser joins a team. (Including registration fees in fundraising progress throughout the site is subject to a campaign configuration.)
- Non-fundraisers do not receive a fundraising page or any fundraising tools.
- A message informing them what they'll get by registering as a fundraiser
- A prompt to contact an administrator to register them as become a fundraiser
- The Identity card Card or cards that they created during registration
Non-fundraisers can become fundraisers simply by clicking the large call to action button on their dashboard and completing the fundraiser role form. Additionally, non-fundraisers can add new registrants from their dashboard, but they cannot change their own Identity Card, nor can they add themselves as a fundraiser. However, administrators can . Administrators can also convert a non-fundraiser to a fundraiser by adding the fundraiser role to a non-fundraiser in the registrant's record in admin panelin the Admin.