Can’t find what you’re looking for?
- If PayPal is set on the organization level, it propagates to all groups and campaigns in the organization.
- If PayPal is set on a given group level, it propagates down to all groups and campaigns within that group.
- If PayPal is set on a campaign, it applies to that campaign alone.
- A lower-level entity can override a setting of its parent. This is done by clicking the lock icon above the PayPal section, and then clicking "Override parent".
For example, if PayPal is set on the organization, a group within the organization can opt to override the organization's PayPal configuration, either by removing PayPal entirely from the group, or by adding a different PayPal account. Campaigns can also override their parent groups.
- An overriding entity can undo the override by adopting the parent configuration. This is done by clicking the disabled lock icon above the PayPal section, then clicking "Adopt parent".
In our above example, a group with a different PayPal account than its parent organization can adopt the organization's configuration.
When moving a campaign between entities that have different PayPal settings, the campaign won't immediately adopt the changes. Please contact support to ensure the changes take effect as desired.