New and Exciting!
Endurance columns have been added to user and team reports for campaigns with an active Endurance Challenge.
- Affected reports are:
- Fundraisers with Donation and Contact Summary
- Registrants with Reg Fields, Donation and Contacts Summary
- Teams with Summary
- New columns include:
- Endurance goal amount
- Total progress amount
- Total distance
- Total duration
- Activity count
Labels, Multi-Language and New Tab Options in Site Builder
Site Builder updates:
- Administrators can now add labels to navigation items in Site Builder.
- Navigation and button items can now be configured to open in a new window.
- Navigation and button item labels can be added in multiple languages.
Activating these options requires a template update — please contact us to enable.
- The donate button on the donation lightbox now displays a loading animation when it is clicked.
Significantly improved performance of various common sprocket API endpoints.
The tribute notification message has been wrapped in a Liquid "if statement" in the Donation Tribute Notification autoresponder, so that the message intro text only appears when the donor entered a message.
The Connected Social Accounts column was removed from reports.
Required custom fields in the tribute section of the donation form are now validated correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Send Email" button in the Fundraiser Dashboard > Reports tab not to work for Team Captains, when viewed on mobile.
- The "Load more" link on campaign list pages no longer shows once all results are loaded.
Fixed an issue that was preventing users from moderating their page comments even after entering their Facebook ID.
- We removed associated endurance data from deleted registrants in various places in the system.
- Fixed an issue that caused the donation page to not recognize a configured processor in a certain scenario.
Team Captains will be able to update their team name and/or team fundraising goal in the My Team tab in their Dashboard.
Previous Release Notes