Depending on the configuration, the Role Registration Flow allows users to choose not to fundraise for an event. The most common use for this feature is to allow users to register as attendees to a physical event without having to fundraise for that event. The following conventions apply to non-fundraisers:
- Non-fundraisers may not create a team, though they may join one. Administrators may still add non-fundraisers as team captains in the admin panel.
- Registration fees for non-fundraisers are attributed to the campaign's goal. This is true even if the non-fundraiser joins a team. (Including registration fees in fundraising progress throughout the site is subject to a campaign configuration.)
- Non-fundraisers do not receive a fundraising page or any fundraising tools.
The dashboard for non-fundraisers, accessible by the user once they log in, is a single page which contains:
- A message informing them what they'll get by registering as a fundraiser
- A prompt to become a fundraiser
- The Identity Card or cards that they created during registration
Non-fundraisers can become fundraisers simply by clicking the large call to action button on their dashboard and completing the fundraiser role form. Additionally, non-fundraisers can add new registrants from their dashboard (though they cannot change their own Identity Card). Administrators can also convert a non-fundraiser to a fundraiser by adding the fundraiser role to a non-fundraiser in the registrant's record in admin panel.