- We made a change to correctly identify Neon Pay refunds.
- A setting will be added to the Admin that, when enabled, prompts donors who exit the donation process to complete their donation.
- On campaigns for which Livestream is enabled, administrators and fundraisers will be able to access an Overlay Builder within which they can build their livestream overlay using a user-friendly interface.
Fixed an issue that caused a user's email to not be recorded when submitting a donation or recurring plan via the Admin.
- Fixed an issue that limited the number of members listed in various dropdowns in the Admin.
Fixed an issue that prevented logged in users from reserving $0 tickets.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from pasting their embed code in the fundraising page rich text editor.
The recurring buttons on the "flat" donation form have been resized.
- The Fundraiser Dashboard has been updated to be more accessible, including exposing popups, buttons, and list items to accessibility tools.
The "Add Livestream" flow now recognizes more Facebook URL formats.
- Fixed an issue with the Edit CSS modal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from uploading images to their page via the rich text editor.
- Fixed an issue with editing and replicating custom automated emails.
New and Exciting!
Admin Email Redesign
We've released a complete redesign of the Email section in the Admin. Click here for the full list of improvements.
- Email templates can now be inherited through the entity system
- The Compose email flow is now accessed by clicking the red "Compose" button
- A new dynamic Preview interface
- Many grids and interfaces have been redesigned
Recurring Upgrade Notice
Administrators can add a notice to the donation form encouraging donors to upgrade their selected one-time donation to a recurring gift. Enable this feature under Forms > Donation Settings > Recurring Donations.
- User information on Role Registration campaigns can now be updated via API.
Fixed an issue with syncing ACH payments to Neon CRM.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users to not be synced to Mailchimp when exporting a report.
The font on Facebook SSO buttons can no longer be overridden via Site Builder.
- The Liquid placeholder “now” is now recognized as a timestamp.
- The Email section of the Admin will be completely redesigned.
- Administrators will be able to add a notice to the donation form encouraging donors to upgrade their selected one-time donation to a recurring gift.
- Added a notice in Admin date pickers that times are in Pacific time.
- Ticket expiration date now displays on the front end in the campaign's time zone.
- The expiration dates for any existing tickets on campaigns with timezones other than Pacific have been updated to match the campaign's selected timezone. This ensures that the expiry time displayed on the front end ticketing page remains unchanged.
- Added a page selector to paginated Admin grids.
Fixed an issue that caused partially refunded donations to not appear on fundraising pages.
The rich text editor embed function has been updated: instead of entering a URL to embed, users paste the actual embed code provided by the relevant service, which is then inserted in line in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Fixed an issue that hid the text editor from admin-editable areas when in the Fundraiser Dashboard.
- Ticket expiration date will be displayed on the front end in the campaign's time zone.
Sponsors are now grouped by level in the sponsor widget on standalone pages.
Fixed an issue that prevented admins from adding dropdown and multi-select field options with cost to existing registration fields.
- Fixed an issue that prevented livestream embedding in certain scenarios.
- The rich text editor embed function will be updated: instead of entering a URL to embed, users paste the actual embed code provided by the relevant service, which is then inserted in line in the WYSIWYG editor.
An icon has been added to bank account payment methods in relevant interfaces.
- Moved the contents of the first step of the donation lightbox up by a few pixels.
- Fixed transactions reports that were displaying some transactions multiple times in certain circumstances.
- Sponsors will be grouped by level in the sponsor widget on standalone pages.
Updated our Dropbox integration to use refresh tokens.
- Fixed an issue with loading the personal page defaults for clients using our legacy fundraising page media module.
- Fixed an issue caused by endurance goals with a value of 0.
Fixed an issue that caused date fields in Role Registration to not display their value when viewed in the Fundraising Dashboard > My Info tab.
- Fixed an issue that affected the campaign image size displayed in the Admin campaign list on campaigns with long names.
- Fixed an issue that affected the fundraising page width while editing via the rich text editor in some scenarios.
- Donation and Transaction reports that display information across the entire organization have been added to the Reports section.
- Forms on standalone pages without active widgets are now centered horizontally on the page.
- Fixed the way contact book editing is displayed.
Fixed the currency symbol background color in the livestream donation flow.
- Rich text editor can now be used by team captains on their team pages. To enable rich text editor for your campaign, please contact us.
- Added multi-language support for some terms in the Fundraiser Dashboard.
The prepended year can now be removed from campaign names in the choose Champion template popup.
- Fixed an issue that prevented modifications to the team page text message.
Fixed non-U.S. currency symbols in Profile > Recurring Donations records.
Administrators can disable the donation lightbox that appears in the Role Registration flow under Forms > Registration Settings.
Registrations with no fee submitted via Role Registration can now be synced to Salesforce as opportunities. Please contact us to configure this.
- Name and email can now be pre-populated in the donation form using URL parameters, and in embedded donation forms using embed parameters.
- YouTube embeds on fundraising pages are now better sized.
- The text editor toolbar now shows correctly when editing editable areas in the Fundraiser Dashboard.
New and Important
Site Builder Access
To increase security and modern browser compliance, Site Builder can only be accessed when navigating to the site from the Admin. To do so, in the Admin, navigate to the campaign in question, then click the "Site Builder" button in the header or sidebar (also available on the campaign card in the campaigns list). Click here to learn more.
Teams With Summary (All Campaigns) Report Change
A new column for "Event Date" has been added to the Teams with Summary (All Campaigns) report.
- Administrators can opt to not generate and send a PDF receipt when creating a donation through the Admin, both in the donations grid and in bulk donation upload.
The registration form field "Select a Cause" is now required when enabled.
- Fixed an issue that removed some HTML from fundraiser emails.
Fixed an issue that prevented registration submissions when there was a required multi-select field.
Fixed a display issue in the fundraiser Contact Book.
Fixed a bug where Transactions and Recurring plans would stay partially open when navigating back in the profile section.
Password validation for front-end users now returns more accurate error messages.